SPECIAL CROP LAND FOR SALE
Posted by PKF Lawyers (1 item)
FOR SALE BY TENDER
Sealed, written tenders for the property in the Rural Municipality of Roland for the lands described below will be received by:
326 Stephen Street
Morden, Manitoba R6M 1T5
Attention: Matthew Bolt
THE NE ¼ OF SECTION 6-4-4 WPM
EXC THE WLY 487.68 METRES PERP OF THE SLY 281.94 METRES PERP
(Approximately 126 Acres of Crop Land)
The property is approximately six miles north of Winkler, just east of Highway #3 and would make an excellent addition to any farming operation. Crop rotation and current soil test are available on request.
CONDITIONS OF TENDER:
1. The land will be sold “as is”. The bidder is solely responsible to determine the value and condition of the land, land quality, land use, environmental conditions and all other information pertaining to the land that may be of interest to the bidder.
2. Tenders must be received on or before 12:00 noon on Friday, December 11, 2020.
3. To be considered, tenders shall be accompanied by a certified cheque in the amount of ten-thousand ($10,000.00) dollars and shall be payable to “PKF Lawyers in Trust” as a deposit. Cheques accompanying unacceptable bids will be returned.
4. Highest or any tender may not be necessarily accepted in the Vendor’s sole discretion.
5. The purchaser shall be responsible for payment of GST or shall self-assess for GST.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE:
1. The bidder whose tender is accepted shall be required to complete an agreement covering terms and conditions of sale.
2. In addition to the deposit, the balance of the accepted tender must be paid on or before the date of closing, which shall be December 18, 2020, or in the alternative, clear evidence shall be provided that the balance of the purchase funds will be available under conditions acceptable to the Vendor in its sole discretion. If the balance of the accepted tender is not paid within the set time limit the deposit paid shall be forfeited as liquidated damages and not as a penalty.
3. Possession is not authorized until acceptable arrangements for full payment of the tender price are made following acceptance of tender.
4. Successful bidder will be responsible for real property taxes commencing accruing from and after December 18, 2020.
For further information contact PKF Lawyers at 204-822-4463.
Photo shown is for illustration purposes only.
Located in Rural Municipality of Roland
Posted 2 months ago 1599Report this ad