FARMLAND FOR SALE BY TENDER
Posted by McCulloch Mooney Johnston Selby LLP (1 item)
Sealed tenders in writing for the sale of the properties below-described in the Municipality of Pembina will be received as follows:
McCULLOCH MOONEY JOHNSTON SELBY LLP
351 Main Street Box 279
Manitou, Manitoba R0G 1G0
(Attention: Scott W. Johnston)
PROPERTY FOR SALE (owned by Kate Clara Baerg):
S ½ 15-3-9 WPM (320 Cultivated Acres-Vacant Farmland)
CONDITIONS OF TENDER:
1. Interested parties must rely on their own inspection and knowledge of the property.
2. Tenders must be delivered to McCulloch Mooney Johnston Selby LLP before 2:00 p.m. on Friday, October 30, 2020, marked “ Baerg
3. Tenders must be accompanied by a $10,000.00 cheque payable to McCulloch Mooney Johnston Selby LLP or MMJS as a deposit
(deposit cheques accompanying unacceptable bids will be returned).
4. Highest or any tender not necessarily accepted.
5. Property is not subject to any First Right of Refusals.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- The bidder(s) whose tender is accepted will be required to complete an agreement covering the terms and conditions of the sale.
- In addition to the deposit, the balance of the accepted tender must be paid on or before the date of closing, being December 1, 2020, or, evidence that the purchase funds will be available under conditions acceptable to the Vendor must be provided. If the balance of the accepted tender is not paid within the set time limit, the deposit may be forfeited as liquidated damages and not as a penalty.
- The Possession date will be December 1, 2020.
- The successful bidder(s) will be responsible for real property taxes commencing January 1, 2021.
- The purchaser(s) shall be responsible for payment of GST or shall self-assess for GST.
For further information, contact Scott W. Johnston at:
Located in Municipality of Pembina
Posted 28 days ago 2807 1Report this ad