Completed Tenders and a $10,000.00 Deposit is invited to be received up to 12:00 PM (noon) on October 14, 2020 (the “deadline”) on the property described below, which Tenders and Deposits shall be received at:
Box 1240, 71 Main Street, Carman, Manitoba R0G 0J0
Attn: Mona Brown/Carol Roulette
Property for sale:
NE ¼ 16-5-3 WPM
Firstly – Drain Plans 117, 161, 323, 601 MLTO,
Secondly – Water Control Works Plans 1578 and 1598 MLTO
Thirdly – All Mines and Minerals as set forth in Deposit 1529 MLTO (126.46 acres)
CT#2758044/4 (the “Land”)
-Located in the Rural Municipality of Roland
- No Buildings are located on the property
Conditions of Tender
- Completed tenders, in the form prepared by PKF Lawyers, must be received by the deadline to be considered.
- Each Tender must be accompanied by a certified cheque, money order or bank draft, payable to PKF Lawyers (in trust), in the amount of $10,000.00.
- Highest Tender or any Tender need not necessarily be accepted.
- The Possession date and the due date of the balance of Tender Price shall be the 1st day of November, 2020.
- The realty taxes will be paid by the Vendor to December 31, 2020.
- Tender forms and further information with regard to the Land are available at the above referenced address and telephone number.
- The deposit of $10,000.00 will be forfeited if a successful Tenderer does not finalize or complete the terms of the Agreement of Purchase and Sale.
- The maker of any Tender relies entirely upon his/her personal inspection and knowledge of the Land, independent of the representations made by the vendor or the solicitor and agent of the vendor. The Land will be sold “as is” and the bidder is solely responsible to determine the value and condition of the Land, Land quality, Land use, environmental condition and any other information pertaining to the Land
Located in Rural Municipality of Roland
Posted 4 months ago 1033Report this ad