Stunning acreage for sale. Rare gem only 5 minutes West of Morden!
Posted by Angela Suderman (2 items)
Phenomenal 8.26 acre property with double winding driveway, trails, mature trees, surrounded by forest. Very private.
3000 square foot home with enormous potential. 3 bedrooms and 2.25 bathrooms. Built in 1978.
- Oak kitchen with plenty of storage, large island with lower breakfast eating area.
- Large dining room looking out to stunning east facing yard through large bay window. Beautiful sunrises.
- Living room with high ceilings, floor to ceiling brick fireplace to keep cozy. Huge window to overlook the yard watch the bird activity and wildlife.
- Original hardwood floors in dining and living room, recently sanded down and ready to be stained.
- Brand new carpet and linoleum flooring throughout main floor kitchen, laundry room, Rec room and upstairs bedrooms.
- Unique office and wet bar area ready to use as is or get creative!
- Beautiful west facing four season sunroom overlooking the yard and forest.
- Geothermal with brand new compressor installed July 2019. Keeps hydro bills affordable and great for the environment!
- Very large bedrooms upstairs, master bedroom with many windows, master closet overlooking pool. En-suite two piece bathroom.
- Two additional big bedrooms upstairs with generous west facing windows.
- Lots of storage throughout house.
- Huge deck up front with above ground pool. Pool needs liner repair otherwise in great condition. Solar heating. Hot tub on deck included, ready to use. Decking around house.
- Large laundry room with walkout to west facing deck with clothesline.
- Private trails through forest.
- Includes washer, dryer, dishwasher, electric stove top, oven, built in microwave, fridge/freezer, and deep freeze in garage.
- Piano in sunroom negotiable.
- John Deere riding mower negotiable.
- 2 large outbuildings. One older shed. One Quonset shop with lots of potential.
Listed with Tim Friesen at Choice Realty. Visit for more pics and information:
Located in RM of Stanley, 5 minutes west of Morden.
Posted 7 days ago 1182 4Report this ad